1. According to the way of use: wire-to-wire connector, wire-to-board connector, board-to-board connector, input and output connector, socket.
How many types of connectors are there (Figure 1)
2. According to the processing method: crimping type, crimping type, also known as welding type, zero insertion type, piercing type.
3. According to the nature of use: internal connector (for internal casing), external connector (for external casing).
Fourth, according to the form: circular connector, angular connector, flat cable connector, pressure shaft connector, embedded connector, coaxial cable connector, wiring board connector, PCB board connector.
5. According to the structure: moisture-resistant and waterproof connectors, water-resistant connectors, fire-resistant connectors, environment-resistant connectors, general connectors, and air-tight connectors.
6. According to its versatility and related technical standards, it can be divided into: radio frequency connectors, low frequency circular connectors, optical fiber connectors, printed circuit connectors, and rectangular connectors.