There are different appearances according to different applications, but as a whole, there is a precision spring structure inside the spring thimble. The surface of the product is generally gold-plated, and the unit price of the product is generally about 5 to 1 yuan. The spring thimble thimble realizes energization or conduction, and most of it contacts the copper wall through the oblique downward direction, and the spring bears a small amount, so the inner wall of the copper sleeve is required to be smooth. For example, the spring thimble is made into a non-beveled surface in the factory, but the bottom is flat, most of the current will be conducted through the spring, and the requirements for the spring will be very high. Of course, it is necessary to ensure that the power failure occurs when the current suddenly increases.
1. The parameter performance of the spring thimble
Rated voltage: Less than 12 Volts DC;
Rated current: 2.0 Amperes continuous per Pin;
Working temperature: -25°C ~ 75°C;
Storage temperature: -40°C ~ 85°C;
Working environment humidity: 10% R.H. ~ 90% R.H.;
Durability (lifetime): static test 500,000 cycles, dynamic test 10,000 cycles;
Contact impedance: 30m Ohm Max. @working stroke (The impedance is lower than 30m Ohm in the entire working stroke, so the impedance of the moving too is required instead of the impedance of a certain point);
Insulation resistance before Pin: 500m Ohm Min.
2. Matters needing attention in the work of spring thimble connector
1. The amount of compression is generally 2/3 of the total stroke. Too little press-in and insufficient positive force will result in unstable impedance. Pressing too much will damage the nozzle and cause pin stuck. In the assembly process, also pay attention to avoid bumping the nozzle, which may cause pin stuck;
2. The contact direction of the spring thimble must be vertical to the front, and cannot be accessed from the side or the side;
3. The battery contact piece or FPC golden finger matched with the spring thimble must not be dirty, oxidized, etc.;
4. The head and nozzle of the spring thimble should avoid touching the plastic partition and other obstacles during assembly and use, which will deform the riveting nozzle of the needle tube and damage the product.