When using a pogo pin, the pogo pin and the thimble hole rub against each other, the thimble will burn or wear out, the thimble hole will wear out more, the product thimble will peel off, and even broken pins will appear. Phenomenon that affects the quality or assembly of the product. Therefore, we must regularly and regularly spray the pogo pin on the pogo pin for lubrication. So what is the principle of using pogo pins?
(1) The thimble should be arranged so that the ejection force is as balanced as possible. The demolding force required by the complex structure is large, and the number of sleeves should be increased accordingly.
(2) The thimble should be placed on the effective parts, such as bones, columns, steps, metal inserts, local thick glue and other complicated structures. The top needles on both sides of the bone position and column position should be arranged as symmetrically as possible. The distance between the thimble and the bone position and the position of the column position is usually D = 1.5MM. Make sure that the center line of the thimble on both sides of the column position passes through the center of the column position.
(3) Avoid steps or thimble on inclined surfaces. The top surface of the thimble should be as smooth as possible. The thimble should be placed on the structural part with good strength.
(4) When the rubber part has a deep bone position (depth≥20MM) or it is difficult to arrange a dome needle, a flat thimble should be used. When a flat thimble is needed, the flat thimble should be in the form of an insert for easy processing.
(5) Avoid sharp-point steel, thin steel, especially the top surface of the thimble, and do not contact the front mold surface.
(6) The arrangement of the thimble should consider the edge distance between the thimble and the water delivery channel to avoid affecting the processing and water leakage of the water delivery channel.
(7) Considering the exhaust function of the ejector pin, in order to eject the ejector, the ejector pin should be placed in a part that is easy to form a vacuum. For example, at the large plane of the cavity, although the rubber component has a small packaging force, it is easy to form a vacuum, which leads to an increase in the release force.