1. Wire clamps and clues are not in contact with the current-carrying surface, resulting in poor contact.
2. The loosening of the clamping nut somewhere has not been found and treated in time, causing the electrical connector to fall off.
3 After installing the popogopin thimble, there is no temperature change offset retention or too little offset retention.
4. Due to insufficient current-carrying, the electrical connection line or clamp is burned or broken.
5. The electrical connection wires are severely scattered, causing the inventory to be burned or disconnected.
6. The corrosion of the electrical connection wire is so serious that the flow surface of the cross section is not enough to burn out or break.
7. Poor contact between the electrical connection line and the wire clamp or poor contact between the power cord clamp and the contact wire, causing burns.
8. The power clamp on the contact wire was installed slantingly and was knocked out by the pantograph, causing a bow cutting accident.
9. The pantograph appears in other positions of the catenary, and the pantograph continues to run until the connector is installed, and the electrical connector is disconnected.
10. After installing the pogo pin, the reserved value of the temperature change deviation becomes larger, and the vertical electrical connection line between the load-bearing cable and the contact wire is loosened until it relaxes to the lower part of the contact wire, and it is damaged or cut off by the operating pantograph. The distance between part of the vertical bottom ring and the contact line is too small, which is damaged or cut by the pantograph.