One, the advantages of 5G radio frequency pogopin connector
1. Its compression is large, and its spring pressure change is small.
2. Small size, saving space, making the contact more accurate and stable.
3. Long service life.
4, stylish appearance, heavy texture, suitable for high-end electronic products.
5, the production speed is fast, the investment cost is low, and there is no need to open the mold.
2. Disadvantages of 5G radio frequency pogopin connector
1, 5G radio frequency pogopin connector has high precision requirements, so its manufacturing defect rate is also very high.
2. When the 5G radio frequency pogopin connector is compressed, the contact point will not move, but when there are foreign objects or dirt in the contact position, connection failure is prone to occur.
Three, 5G radio frequency pogopin connector use precautions.
1. Prevent the force from the side and other 5G radio frequency pogopin connectors that are not in the vertical direction.
2. The battery contacts or FPC golden fingers corresponding to the 5G radio frequency pogopin connector must not be dirty or oxidized.
3. If the pressing pressure is too small and the positive pressure is insufficient, the impedance will be unstable. Pressing too much will hit the nozzle and cause a pinch.
4. When assembling, pay attention to prevent the nozzle from being hit and hurt to avoid pin.
5. When assembling and using the head and nozzle, they must be prevented from contacting the plastic baffle.