One, classification of pogopin structure
1. Via hole. 2. Laser perforation. 3. Three-dimensional surface laser engraving;
2. The basic points of pogopin antenna thimble design are as follows:
1. There are tapered holes or double tapered holes. What kind of structure is used mainly depends on the appearance requirements, because if the wall thickness is too thick, the aperture will be too large, which will affect the appearance. In this case, double taper holes can be used.
2. The angle of the tapered hole needs to be greater than 30 degrees to facilitate laser engraving;
3. The aperture of the small side needs to be greater than 0.6 mm, because this position is the broken position of the mold (ie the collision position of the mold steel). If the mold steel material is too small, it is easy to deform, and the injection product will produce burrs. Because in terms of appearance, too much affects the appearance.
4. Generally, the hole diameter is larger inside and smaller outside, because the hole looks smaller than the outside. However, sometimes the appearance is sacrificed due to the ejection problem of the mold. The tapered hole is small on the inside and large on the outside.
5. Generally, rounded corner transition is required, and the rounded corner radius is 0.2mm.
6. Note that the break tolerance of the parting line is less than 0.03mm (need to be controlled by the mold factory). If the break tolerance is too large, it will easily break.
Three, the design of laser perforation
Nowadays, mobile phones have higher and higher requirements for secondary appearance. If there are many conductive tapered holes in the design, many holes will be seen from the outside, which will affect the appearance. At this time, laser perforation technology is required. This kind of laser drilling technology does not need to design holes. It only needs to be directly drilled with a laser at the position next to the feed point that needs to be connected, because the diameter of the micro-hole is only 0.1~0.14 mm, plus the secondary appearance surface. The spraying is invisible to the naked eye, maintaining the integrity of the secondary appearance surface and meeting the effect of the antenna.
The thickness of the plastic meat required for laser drilling is less than 0.5 mm. At this time, there are two forms, one is the average meat thickness is less than 0.5 mm. On the other hand, if the average meat thickness is greater than 0.5 mm, the glue needs to be pulled out locally and perforation is required. The meat thickness should be less than 0.5 mm. Generally, it is best to reach 0.3~0.5 mm locally. There are two forms:
4. The basic points of laser perforation design
1. The thickness of the area that needs to be punched for laser engraving is 0.3 ~ 0.5 mm, and the time for laser engraving and drilling is about 1 to 2 seconds;
2. The aperture after laser engraving is 0.10 ~ 0.14 mm; the aperture after electroless plating is 0.08 ~ 0.12 mm.
3. If the thickness of the plastic meat is less than 0.5 mm, it can be directly laser engraved and punched.
If the meat thickness is greater than 0.5 mm, reduce the glue in the perforated area to make the meat thickness between 0.3 mm and 0.5 mm.
4. The steps need to be rounded transitions, and there will be no disconnection, R10.2 mm
5. The draft angle is generally ANG1 30 degrees. If the space is limited, it can be lowered to 20 degrees, but not lower than 20 degrees.
What is a pogopin antenna thimble?
With the advancement of technology, mobile phones have higher and higher signal requirements, which brings more and more challenges to antenna design. The traditional FPC antenna can no longer meet the requirements. Therefore, the pogopin antenna came into being. Introduced the related technology and design requirements of pogopin antenna thimble;