With the opening of the Internet of Vehicles era and the popularization of intelligent driving, more data needs to be collected and processed at a faster speed. Pedestrian-to-vehicle (V2P), vehicle-to-utility (V2U), and vehicle-to-vehicle (V2X) wireless communication.
Due to technical barriers in Western countries, my country's automotive connectors have the following challenges
1. Due to the special safety requirements of automotive connectors, the performance focus is mainly on electrical characteristics such as high voltage, high current, and anti-interference.
2. It also requires long mechanical life and good mechanical properties such as long-term vibration resistance and impact resistance in a dynamic working environment.
3. At the same time, the automotive environmental conditions are harsh, and the connectors need environmental performance such as high temperature resistance, moisture resistance, salt spray resistance, and corrosion resistance.
4. Since the vehicle is a means of transportation related to personal safety, the quality requirements for automobile connectors are relatively strict, and the corresponding suppliers must pass the IATF16949 quality system certification.
5. The qualification requirements for suppliers in the automotive industry are relatively strict. From the initial contact to the customer's formal supplier system, through various audits such as contact, technical exchange, business system, quality system, and technical system, suppliers must have product development capabilities, process control capabilities, and supply assurance capabilities. It takes a long time for product testing and inspection functions, parts production assurance functions, and after-sales service functions to enter the supplier system.