As an indispensable component of electronic products, Pogo pin connectors have been carefully designed, which not only saves space, but also greatly reduces the difficulty of assembly. In recent years, electronic products have developed in the direction of lightness, thinness and compactness. The pogo pin connector is developing very fast.
Here is a detailed introduction to the pogo pin connector.
1. Stable contact resistance;
3. Mechanical toughness;
4. The connector is easy to install.
5. Small size, high density and light weight;
6. Good mesh and sense of separation;
7. Low joining force
8. Direction protection;
9. Sufficient connection performance;
11. Anti-electromagnetic radiation;
12. Insulation: wide temperature range,
13. The wiring harness is easy to assemble;
14. Easy to repair.
Robust, reliable and flexible pin connectors for demanding applications where size and weight are critical.
The connector can withstand shock and vibration while maintaining electrical integrity. Plastic pitch 25 mils (0.64 mm) centerline and 9.0 mm mating length: The smallest military-quality circular connector currently available, with a very small outer diameter, ranging from 3.1 mm to 5.5 mm. Threaded metal: The connector is constructed with a waterproof and sealing rating of up to IP68.